ARLINGTON HEIGHTS, IL (December 1, 2015) — The 2015 issue of the online Journal of the IEST, the official technical publication of the Institute of Environmental Sciences and Technology (IEST), is ready for viewing at www.iest.org.
The peer-reviewed technical papers in the 2015 issue cover hot topics in contamination control and Environmental Testing:
- CFD Modeling and Modification of Cleanroom Design to Achieve ISO Class 6 Performance, Richard Morrison and Bradley Hodges
- Comparison of Eight Academic Cost Models: A Detailed Study of User Costs, Impact on Laboratory Operations, User Behavior, and User Experience, Robert Hower, Sandrine Martin, and Dennis Grimard
- Clothing Systems in Operating Rooms — A Comparative Study, Berit Reinmüller, Bengt Ljungqvist, Jan Gustén, and Johan Nordenadler
- Reverberent Chamber Enhancement, Daniel Hayes
- Design and Integration of a Large Capacity/General Purpose 6-DOF Servo-Hydraulic Excitation System, Michael T. Hale, William A. Barber, Bill Woyski, Doug Lund, and Joel Hoksbergen
- Solar Array Degradation in a High-Fluence, High-Temperature Environment, John Nichols and Tyler Langley
Visitors to www.iest.org have unrestricted access to Tech Talk articles and full-text abstracts of the peer-reviewed technical papers. IEST members and Journal of the IEST subscribers have complete access to technical papers in the current issue as well as a 25-year archive of papers and articles. Visitors have the option to purchase individual, complete papers.
More information about the Journal of the IEST can be obtained by calling IEST at (847) 981-0100 or by visiting http://www.iest.org/Journal.