The deadline to submit your abstract
for inclusion in the ESTECH 2016
conference program is…
Jan 1, 2016
ESTECH is a premier technical meeting hosted by IEST, a world leading standards development organization.
Presenting at ESTECH allows you to influence the industry, share your knowledge, and grow your personal authority and credibility.
Over and over, the elite experts that lead our non-profit professional association–and our Working Groups–tell us IEST has played a critical role in the advancement of their careers.
Taking an influencer roll within IEST has been an essential impetus during their journey to credibility and industry authority.
Influence, credibility, and authority are essential for companies as well.
Submit your abstract soon to reap the rewards of industry leadership and to support our non-profit association dedicated to world progress.
- Abstract Guidelines
- Contamination Control and Nanotechnology Topics
- Design, Test, and Evaluation and Product Reliability Topics
- Presenter Requirements
ESTECH 2016 Meeting Details
May 2 – 5
What is it like to present at ESTECH?
- Submit your abstract
- Get selected by our review board
- Join a group of three to five industry experts led by a Session Chair (Session Chair positions open, contact firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Create and submit your presentation for review
- Register for ESTECH and book your room at the Renaissance Hotel
- Join us for four days of learning, collaboration, and networking
- Share you knowledge with dedicated industry professionals
- Have your presentation/paper included in our proceedings
- Walk away with the significant achievement of presenting at our leading conference