The international standard ISO 14644 Cleanrooms and Associated Controlled Environments – Part 5: Operations specifies the basic requirements for cleanroom operations.
In this course you will:
(1) Participate in a detailed exploration of each ISO 14644-5 Annex.
(2) Go beyond the ISO standard to discover how 14644-5 aligns with IEST Recommended Practices that are referenced in your daily operations and contracts.
Thursday, November 12, 2015
(Day 4 of the IEST Fall Conference)
@ 8:30 a.m. – 4:45 p.m.
Get a sneak peek by listening to this free resource: a 20 minute interview with Jan Eudy, Contamination Control Consultant and our Universal Cleanroom Operations course instructor.
In this interview, Ms. Eudy reveals:
- How the ISO 14644 series and IEST Recommended Practices help businesses create efficient production processes, decrease rejects, and increase their bottom line,
- A warning regarding many businesses’ current policies and procedures,
- The results of her career-long engagement with IEST,
- And, of course, much more.
More about instructor and elite expert Jan E. Eudy
Ms. Eudy is a cleanroom/contamination control consultant with over 25 years of industry experience and a Fellow and President Emeritus of IEST.
Her additional qualifications include:
- ISO 9000 Provisional Auditor with RAB(QSA)
- ServSafe certified
- Certified HACCP Trainer by the International HACCP Alliance
- Certified Quality Auditor with ASQ
- Registered Medical Technologist and Specialist in Microbiology with ASCP
- Registered Microbiologist with NRCM in Consumer Product Testing and Quality Assurance
Sign up for Universal Cleanroom Operations Guidelines
and walk away with these valuable course materials
- Complimentary copy of ISO 14644-5: Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments—Part 5: Operations.
- Certificate of course attendance with completion of .6 CEUs
- Course PowerPoint slides and binder
And one more thing…
A convenient way to skyrocket your knowledge…
The Fall Conference 4-Day Training Passport is your deep dive into Contamination Control professional development.
- Monday, Understanding the Changes to ISO 14644-1 and ISO 14644-2
- Tuesday, Application of ISO 14644-3
- Wednesday, Risk Assessments for Cleanrooms and Controlled Environments
- Thursday, Universal Cleanroom Operations Guidelines with ISO 14644-5